The official Raspberry Pi keyboard and hub is a standard 79-key (78-key US) keyboard that includes an additional three USB 2.0 Type-A ports to power other peripherals. The keyboard is available in different language/country options as detailed below.
- 79-key keyboard (78-key keyboard for US model)
- Three USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- USB type- A to micro USB type B cable included for connection to a compatible computer
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
CE and FCC declarations of conformity are available to view and download.