PIR Sensor is a passive infrared sensor that senses IR (Infrared) emitted by humans (all objects emit a certain amount of IR). A hotter object emits more IR than a colder one.
The PIR Sensor is also called as Pyroelectric IR Sensor, Passive Infrared Sensor or IR Motion Sensor. The applications of PIR are Burglar Alarm, Motion detected Floor Lamps, Automatic Door Open System and more.
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current Drain: <60uA
- Detection Range: <140°
- Voltage Output: (High/ Low-level Signal) 3.3V TTL output
- Detection Distance: 3 to 7m (can be adjusted)
- Delay Time: 5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Work temperature: -20-+80°C