NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated onboard to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your fingertips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340 for superior stability on all supported platforms. This module is one of the cheapest available wifi modules in the market. V3 or Version3 is the latest version of this module. This tutorial, however, will facilitate you to connect all the versions of ESP8266 NodeMcu, i.e V1, V2 or V3.
- Arduino-like hardware IO – Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
- Development Kit The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all on one board. Power your development in the fastest way combination with NodeMCU Firmware!
The NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product with few Lua script lines. The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrated GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1- Wire and ADC all in one board.
- Uses CH340G USB Chip
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP three operating modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost Wi-Fi
- for Arduino like hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit.
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
- NodeMCU has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
Package Includes :
1 x NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340 Dev Board