ESP32 Development Board with ESP-WROOM-32 is already integrated with Antenna, RF balun, Power Amplifier, Low-noise amplifiers and filters. It has all the circuitry necessary to get started for development. It has USB-UART Bridge, reset and boot mode buttons, on-board LED, Voltage Regulator and micro-USB Port. This board has 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology. Power and RF properties are best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
- Wi-Fi with 150Mbps data rate with HT40 and Bluetooth Low Energy & Bluetooth Classic
- Tensilica Xtensa Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, running at 160 or 240 MHz
- ROM: 448 KB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- PWM, ADC, DAC, I2C, I2S, SPI, RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface) ,UART etc.
- Peripheral interface with DMA that includes Capacitive Touch
- Security: Hardware accelerators for AES and SSL/TLS
- Small volume, easily embedded in other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, FreeRTOS
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting the Lua program, easy to develop.
- Can be used with Arduino IDE.
- Compatible with MicroPython: you can program the ESP32 with MicroPython firmware
- Includes CP2102 USB-UART Bridge.