ADXL345 3-Axis Accelerometer GY-291 is a small, thin, ultralow power, 3-axis accelerometer with high resolution (13-bit) measurement at up to ±16 g. Digital output data is formatted as 16-bit twos complement and is accessible through either an SPI (3- or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
The ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer is well suited for mobile device applications. It measures the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from motion or shock. Its high resolution (3.9 mg/LSB) enables the measurement of inclination changes less than 1.0°.
Several special sensing functions are provided. Activity and inactivity sensing detect the presence or lack of motion by comparing the acceleration on any axis with user-set thresholds. Tap sensing detects single and double taps in any direction. Freefall sensing detects if the device is falling. These functions can be mapped individually to either of two interrupt output pins
ADXL345 Triple Axis Accelerometer – General Specifications
- Single tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- 10,000 g shock survival
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes mappable to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
- Bandwidth selectable via serial command
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 6V
- I/O Voltage Range: 1.7V to 3.6V
- Communication: SPI and I2C
- Operating Temperature: -40⁰C to 85⁰C